INFORMATION ON COOKIES
PIMEG WEB uses technology called cookies (cookies) in order to obtain information about the use of the WEB and improve the experience of USERS.
- DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES:
Cookies are small files that are sent and stored on the hard drive of a user’s computer through your browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
- CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES:
Cookies can be classified by different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies, depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
- Duration: Session cookies and persistent cookies, depending on the length of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose:technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
Depending on its purpose, the following types of cookies can be defined:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it (videos to facilitate shopping, social networks, etc.).
- Personalization cookies: </ strong> Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to their preferences (language, browser type, configuration, content design).
- Analysis cookies:those that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web page and that allow to measure the activity of the user and to elaborate navigation profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies:those that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website./li>
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web page based on user behavior and browsing habits, from where their profile is obtained, which allows the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser to be customized.
- COOKIES USED ON THE PIMEG WEB:
Third party cookies:
|_ga||Google Analytics It serves to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics It serves to limit the percentage of requests||10 mminuts|
Cookies are activated every time a new user enters the WEB or if the cookies have been deleted.
- CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE BROWSER:
Next, we indicate to the USERS the links where to find information about how cookies can be configured and managed in the main browsers:
- CONSENT OF THE COOKIES AND FUNCTIONING OF THE WEB:
We inform you that the revocation of consent and, therefore, the deactivation of certain cookies, may prevent the use of certain features of our website.
- UPDATE AND MODIFICATION:
The WEB can modify this information about cookies, so we recommend you to review this policy each time you access the PIMEG WEB.