INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT:
The person responsible for processing your personal data is the following legal person:
Social denomination: POLIPASTOS INSTALACIONES MEG, S.L. (onwards, “PIMEG”)
- CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT:
Home: Bernat Metge nº 35 street (08205) Sabadell, Barcelona.
- COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data you provide through the web form will be treated by PIMEG with the following purposes:
- Manage the request, query, budget or request for information that you make regarding the products and services of PIMEG and manage the delivery of the budget or information that you request regarding the products and services of PIMEG.
- Manage the application for jobs that you can send. The data will be treated solely for the purpose of studying the application and carrying out the selection process and, where appropriate, contracting.
PIMEG will not treat the information provided by you for other purposes than those explicitly indicated above. In the event that, subsequently, it is necessary to process your personal data for a different purpose, you will be provided, in advance, all the relevant additional information about the new purpose. Likewise, PIMEG will not make automated decisions based on the information you provide us.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary to maintain the commercial relationship with the applicant. In the case of candidacies for jobs, personal data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the management of PIMEG candidacies and, as a last resort, they will be kept for a period of one (1) year from receipt.
- LEGITIMATION TO TREAT YOUR DATA:
The person who accepts the present policy declares to be of legal age and have full capacity to accept it, leaving PIMEG exempt from liability due to the lack of capacity of the acceptor.
- ADDRESSEES AND DATA CATEGORIES:
Personal data provided by you will not be communicated to any third party, without prejudice to communications that may be made to administrations, entities or public or judicial bodies because there is a legal obligation to send them. PIMEG will not make international transfers of data either.
The data that PIMEG will collect and process through the WEB and the form are:
- NAME AND SURNAME
- CITY OF RESIDENCE
- TELEPHONE CONTACT
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- RIGHTS OF THE USERS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS:
You have the following rights for the protection of your personal data:
- Right to request access: It allows you to know what type of data your PIMEG treats and the characteristics of the treatment that is carried out.
- Right to request rectification or deletion </ u>: The rectification allows you to request the modification of your data for being inaccurate or not true. The deletion allows you to request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment: It allows you to limit the processing of data in cases contemplated by law.
- Right to object to treatment: Allows you, in certain particular circumstances, to object to PIMEG processing your data.
- Right to the portability of your data: It allows you to obtain a full copy of the personal data that PIMEG is processing for its portability to another person in charge, in the cases permitted by law.
Likewise, you haveright to withdraw or revoke the consent for the processing of your personal data </ u> at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise any of the above rights, you can do it in the following way:
- By ordinary mail: by letter sent to POLIPASTOS INSTALACIONES MEG, S.L., to the home located on the street Bernat Metge nº 35B (08205) Sabadell -Barcelona-.
- By email: by means of a message sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org con the subject “PERSONAL DATA”.
The application, in any of its forms, must be accompanied by the name and surname of the interested party, a photocopy of the DNI and an indication of the right to be exercised.
Without prejudice to the exercise of your rights before PIMEG, you may also submit a claim to the Control Authority regarding Data Protection. In this sense, you can complain to theCatalan Data Protection Authority, located on Rosselló nº 214, Esc. A, 1º 1ª street (08008) from Barcelona, and with telephone 935.527.800 or before Spanish Agency for Data Protection, located on Jorge Juan nº 6 street (28001) from Madrid and with phone 912.663.517.